Sponsor for Flying Tigers Aviation
Club, and sponsor for College Republicans Club.
Member: Academic Review
and Prescriptions Committee, and Information Processing
Committee. Currently, all of the chemistry laboratoty classes utilize
laboratory manuals authored by Professor Jackson. Extensive
experience drives the hands-on approach in the
chemistry laboratory at Central Chritian College.
|Central Christian College
||Instructor and Department Chair for
Mathematics and Science
Instructor in all levels of math
and secondary science
(Chemistry, Physics, Biology).
Also served as coach for scholars
bowl team and math team.
|Central Christian High School
|1982 - 1994
Analyzed and submitted reports for
all fat and oil analysis
(as well as other feedstuffs, and drug and
Handled all duties as Laboratory Chemical
Laboratory Safety Officer
keeping and employee training and instruction for laboratory
Supervised technician staff with analytical
Maintained certification and check sample program.
(Certified AOCS referee Chemist).
|1980 - 1982
Conducted analytical laboratory
analysis and research analysis,
along with new product development and
Planned and directed research projects of interest to
the food industry.
| 1977 - 1980
Directed and conducted all laboratory
Provided accident reconstruction, expert witness, and
product liability services.
| 1975 - 1977
Designed and ordered all materials
for telephone service facilities.
Supervised construction and
installation of telephone facilities.
|Southwestern Bell Telephone Company
Instructor and assistant to professor
of Organic Chemistry,
instructing students in the organic chemistry
North Newton, Kansas
- Certified Referee Chemist,American Oil Chemist’s Society
- Referee Chemist, States of Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas
- Secondary Education Certification, Association of Christian
Professional and Honorary Associations
- Lifetime Member, Nu Alpha Theta, National Mathematics Honorary
- Lifetime Member, National Honor Society, Sponsor, National Honor
Society, Central Christian Member, American Oil Chemist’s Society
- Member, Association of Official Analytical Chemists
- Volunteer, Parent-Teacher Fellowship, Central Christian High
- Adult and Youth Sunday School Teacher
- Founder, Reno County Energy Committee
- Former member, Board of Trustees, Tenth Avenue Methodist Church
- Leader, Girl Scouts, Wheatbelt Council, Hutchinson, Kansas
- Secretary - Treasurer, Board of Directors, Jackson Frozen Food
Center, Inc., Hutchinson, KS
- Volunteer, Prison- Inmate Counselor, Hutchinson Correctional
- Board of Directors - Kansans For Life