Thank you for your interest in Central Christian College and gift planning. Please take time to explore the benefits of gift planning at CCC through our re- designed web pages.
Our goal is to provide you and your family with all the information you need to make important decisions that affect your estate and assist generations of young people at Central. Each year, we learn of more and more people who have chosen to join the Stoll or Kline Legacy Societies, a group of faithful supporters who have made arrangements to include Central in their estate plans. If you'd like more details see the Legacy Societies page.
Planned gifts can benefit Central while providing you with tax savings, increased income, or a greater inheritance for family members. Our complementary estate planning services can help you:
- Generate a secure retirement income
- Have more income to be able to fulfill your dreams
- Provide financial assistance for loved ones
- Convert appreciated assets into an income stream
- Reduce the burden of capital gain taxes and income taxes
- Create a long-lasting impact and legacy at Central Christian College
Planned gifts can be a vital part of your personal estate and financial planning strategy.
Have a Question About Planned Giving?
To learn more about planned giving visit our Planned Giving page or contact Calvin Hawkins in the Office of Planned Giving at 620.241.0723 x328 or email@example.com.