alumni - request your transcript

Central Christian College of Kansas
Transcript Request Form

1200 S Main, PO Box 1403, McPherson KS 67460 - 620-241-0723

Transcripts will not be issued to students who are indebted to the college. 
Federal law requires transcript requests be signed by the student.
All transcript fees must be paid before transcript is processed.

Student's Full Name:
(Please include name used at Central)
For Office Use Only


___ Business Office 
___ Student Loans
___ Academic Office
Date Requested:____________
Date Sent/By:______________
City, State & Zip:
Telephone Number(s):
E-mail Address:
Social Security Number:
Dates Attended:
Mail official transcript ($5) to:

Please check all that apply 
and add the total.

___ $5 if sent by Mail
___ $3 if sent by Fax

___________ TOTAL
Street Address:
City, State & Zip:
FAX an unofficial transcript ($3) to:
     FAX Number:                                                  Attn:
Student Signature:
Because requests for transcripts must include the signature of the student and all fees must be prepaid, the easiest way to receive your transcript is to print and fill out this form and mail it with a $5 check or money order per request to the Academic Office.  However, if you wish your request to be expedited, you may fax the completed form to us at 866/249-5086 (No cover page, please).  To use your credit card for faxing or mailing, please provide the following information:
Card Holder: 
Credit Card Type:  Visa  Master Card  Discover 
Credit Card #:
Expiration Date: 
VCode (on back):

Or you may pay online on our secure site ($5 - Mail, $3 - Fax or $8 - Both).

We will not process your transcript until we receive the information filled out on this page!
Please print, fill out and fax or send it to the academic office - your online payment does not complete the request!

If you have questions, you may call Bev Kelly at ext. 319, or email her at  Please plan for a one-week processing time; however, most times a transcript is processed within two days after the request is received.

To receive your transcript you must:
  1. Not be indebted to the college
  2. Print this form, fill it out and either mail or fax it to the college
  3. Pay the transcript fees either by 1) check, 2) money order, or 3) credit card (by filling out the section above or online)

Central Christian College of Kansas 
1200 S. Main Street 
P. O. Box 1403 
McPherson, KS 67460 

Attn: Transcript Request



Update Info!
Young Alum!