academics - Transcript request form
The Registrar's Office will be closed for the Christmas season from December 24 - January 1. Transcript requests received after December 20, 2013 will not be processed until offices reopen on January 2, 2014, when they will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
Both official and unofficial transcripts may be requested using the form linked to below. This form uses the free Adobe Reader software available from Adobe's Website. Other formats may be requested by mail or telephone and may be subject to shipping and processing fees. If you have any questions about the transcript request process, please feel free to email Ruth Parry or call the Office of Academics at (620) 241-0723 extension 319.
The official form can be downloaded here: Transcript Request Form
Please remember that all requests for official and unofficial transcripts must include a signed and completed form and the student must meet the requirements as listed below.
Transcript request forms must:
- Be signed by the student as required by federal law,
- Be completed in full with all required student information, and
- Be received by the Office of Academics in print for official transcripts and by fax for unofficial transcripts.
Students also must:
- Not be indebted to the college,
- Have paid the according fees of $5.00 for official or $3 for unofficial transcript requests per request required, and
- Mail or fax the transcript request form to Central Christian College of Kansas.
If you are faxing your transcript request form, please do not use a cover page. If your fax machine sends one automatically, please attempt to disable it. Transcript fees may be delivered by cash, check, or credit card.
For those that wish to pay securely, online, you may visit our pay site
Transcript request forms may be mailed to:
Central Christian College of Kansas
Transcript Request Form
1200 S Main, PO Box 1403,
McPherson, KS 67460
Facsimiles may be sent without cover pages to: